Safety is at the heart of everything I do. I follow current government guidelines on social distancing as well as guidance provided by my professional body. I’ve also instituted changes to my procedures as below, to continue to keep you safe.
Changes made at TD Aesthetics to reduce the risks from Coronavirus.
- Policies reviewed in line with government guidance
- Pre-appointment screening information and assessment sent to clients in digital format before each appointment
- Increased frequency of cleaning within the clinic
- Increased appointment times to allow for extra cleaning
- Hands-free sanitiser station upon entering and leaving clinic
- PPE offered to clients and worn by all staff
- Risk assessments of all treatments to ensure safety
- Single use items used during procedures where possible, and enhanced cleaning procedures used for all multi-use tools
- Contactless or cashless payments where possible
All information provided in digital format where possible